Consulting & Training
How can improved communications and relationships help your organisation?
Can your people improve they way they lead, relate and work as a team?
Talk to me today about how I could help your team!
Or consider running my Coaching for Leaders Masterclass, an introduction to the principles of coaching for team leads at all levels.
Coaching for Leaders
This half-day programme is designed for managers and people leaders who wish to support the development of teams and individuals through understanding and using coaching conversations and tools in their everyday work.
A highly practical interactive programme, during which we use a variety of exercises and models to deliver best practice including:
- The potential impact of a coaching style on employee self-direction, satisfaction, engagement and retention
- What makes a great coaching leader?
- Developing active listening and powerful questioning skills
- Understanding the GROW model
- Becoming solutions rather than problem focused
- Getting started as a Coaching Leader
Following this programme you will:
- Fully understand the business case for coaching – why this style of leadership is a fit for our times
- Understand basic theory of coaching and why it is important
- Comfortably use coaching techniques and tools in your everyday interactions with your people
- Spot and maximise coachable moments and coaching opportunities
- See the emergence of a more confident and focused team
- See an improved atmosphere and greater productivity
- Feel happier in your engagement with your teams
Becoming a Coaching Leader is presented by Orlaith Carmody (EMCC Senior Practitioner).